Teco Westinghouse electric motor DHP1/54
1.5HP 1800 RPM 145T frame
NEMA Premium Efficiency ODP
*1 - 500 hp
*3600, 1800, 1200 RPM
* Open Drip Proof Enclosure (IP22 Rating)
* NEMA Premium Efficiency
* CE Mark on Nameplate
* Department of Energy Efficiency Certification #CC002A
* 36 Month Warranty from Date of Manufacture
* 60 Hz - 230/ 460V (Usable on 208V). 150 hp and Larger is 460V Only
* Available in 575V - Note (1)
* 1.15 Service Factor – Continuous
* Class F Insulation with Phenolic Alkyd Resin Varnish
* Class B Temperature Rise
* NEMA Design B Torques
* Oversized Main Conduit Box Rotatable in 90 Degree Increments – F1 Mounted.
* Designed for 40˚C Ambient Temperature - Note (2)
* Designed for 3300 ft. Elevation - Note (3)
* Bidirectional Rotation
* Cast Iron Frame and End Brackets
* Rolled Steel Conduit Box
* 1045 Carbon Steel Shaft
* Aluminum Die Cast Squirrel Cage Rotor Construction
* Paint System: Phenolic Rust Proof Base Plus Polyurethane Top Coat
* Paint Color: Blue Gray – Munsell N5
* Vacuum De-Gassed Regreasable Ball (or Roller) Bearings on Frames 280TS - 5009 Using Polyrex EM Grease
* Double Shielded Bearings on Frames 140T-280T Pre-Packed with MULTEMP SRL Grease
* Labyrinth Type Metal Flinger on Both Ends for Frames 280TS - 5009
* Cast Iron Inner and Outer Bearing Caps for Frames 280TS - 5009
* Grounding Terminal Inside Main Box
* Stainless Steel Nameplate
* Inverter Duty Magnet Wire Rated per NEMA MG1, Part 31, 4.4.2 - Note (4)
* Speed Ranges: 20:1 VT, 10:1 CT
* 9 Leads - 5 hp and Below, 12 Leads - 7.5 hp to 125 hp, 6 Leads - 150 hp and Larger
* Motors are UL Recognized, CSA Approved, and CE Marked
* Precautions Should be Taken to Eliminate or Reduce Shaft Currents that May be Imposed on the Motor by the VFD as Stated per NEMA MG 1 Part 22.214.171.124.
*Please include your daytime contact information, and any details such as motor nameplate information, and a brief description of the application of the motor.
SRVC Electric Motors will provide you the best customer service, deepest discounts, and over 19 years’ worth of electrical-apparatus know-how.
Need Parts? Let SRVC help you find replacement parts for your AC motor, or DC motor!
*Most orders ship same day from stocking locations throughout the USA.
SRVC ELECTRIC MOTORS
ROY HALL – Sales / Technical Assistance
BURTON, MICHIGAN 48509 USA